Get the most of your hair treatment and mask, as well as set your hairstyle into place with minimal heat and no damage.
- Indirect heat enhances the penetration of deep conditioners into the hair shaft for better hydration.
- The indirect heat enhances the absorption of hair growth treatments and masks through the scalp, giving better results and decreasing the time needed for the treatment.
- It can be used to provide the required heat to set difficult hairstyles in place without any damage.
- Suitable for all hair types as well as for children.
This one-size-fits-all heating cap is fitted with adjustable strings around the head to suit any size. With its stretchy nozzle, it is also designed to fit almost all hair dryers.
How It Works:
How To Use:
- After applying a hair mask or treatment of your choice, wear a shower cap to keep the Infusion Hood clean.
- You can also style your hair using tools like Curling Rods to secure a hairstyle.
- Place the hood on your head and fasten it by pulling the strings until it is sitting comfortably on your head.
- Insert the nozzle of your hairdryer in the long tube opening. Then turn on the dryer on a low-heat setting.
- For hair growth treatments, use for the first 30 minutes of the time mentioned in the product’s instructions. For deep conditioning treatments, use for 15-25 minutes. For setting a hair-style, use until your hair is dry.
- When finished using the Infusion Hood, press on the long tube so that it collapses, and fold the hood to insert it in the storage pouch.